The NiteRider Lumina 1000 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a tried and true handlebar mount (fits up to 35mm) that is sure to remain rock solid whether on the trail or pavement. Double clicking the power button activates Boost Mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 1000 lumens maximum light output! This self-contained light makes use of the IntelliCharge function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp AC adapter. With the new NiteRider custom engineered collimator lens, the Lumina 1000 Boost projects a wide and even beam pattern of 1000 lumens! - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - Boost Mode, double click power button to unleash maximum LED output - 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes - CREE LED at 6000k - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately) - IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half! - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY The Lumina 1000 Boost is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
The NiteRider Lumina 750 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a proven design/ride tested handlebar strap mount that is sure to remain rock solid whether on the trail or pavement. Double clicking the power button activates Boost Mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 750 lumens maximum light output! This self-contained light makes use of the IntelliCharge function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp AC adapter. With NiteRider's custom engineered optics, the Lumina 750 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous spot and wide flood beam pattern of 750 lumens! - New Boost Mode, double click power button to unleash maximum LED output - 5 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant - Affordable, super high output light at 750 lumens on Boost Mode - Easy on and off handlebar strap mount with quick release tab - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately) - IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half! - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters. - 900 lumen output - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light. USB RECHARGEABLE The Lumina Micro 900 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 4:30 hours when below 500 mA. MOUNTING OPTIONS Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 60:00 hours run time. WHAT'S INCLUDED? - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
$17.99 - $21.99
Charge, Click, Go Click Power Free yourself from the hassle of batteries! This small but essential accessory makes you visible to traffic. Bright side beams throw off additional light, and the silicone mount fits almost any handlebar. A Micro-USB cable makes it easy—just charge, click and go! - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3-hour recharge time
Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1500 has you covered. MEET THE NEW CHAMP! This little devil packs a 1500-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Gone are the days of a 10-watt halogen bulb and a bulky water-bottle-shaped, lead acid battery pack. Now we've got it all wound up in a tiny bar-mounted front light! Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny Dayblazer 1500 has you covered. Featuring our eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1500 is your new best riding buddy. - Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included) - Brightness: Up to 1,500 lumens - Country of Origin: China - Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge - Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter - Weight: 140 grams Run Time: - Blitz mode: 2 hour at 1,500 lumens - High mode: 3 hours at 750 lumens - Low mode: 6 hours and 400 lumens - Pulse mode: 10 hours at 270 lumens - Strobe mode: 15 hours at 120 lumens Water Resistance: - IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 6 Next page