Tubes: All Sizes/Types
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Size: 32 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Butyl rubber - 48mm Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$7.99 - $14.99
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$7.99 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 35-43 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body - Lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body - Removable valve core - Extenders are available and sold separately
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
Aim higher: at 54% lighter, 2x more puncture-resistant, and 50% smaller packed size compared to standard rubber tubes, Tubo-BMX tubes jump to new heights. - 40mm valve length
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 1/8 (451 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 1/8
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 26 x 3.5-4.0
$13.99 - $15.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve (35mm)
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Page 1 of 2 Next page